> Policies & Statements
DICTATION REPAIRS - POLICIES & STATEMENTS
Dictation Repairs are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best.
To that end the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all our employment and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, whether part time, full time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
Dictation Repairs commitment is
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all it's staff are recognised and valued.
- Every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- To review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
Breaches of Dictation Repairs equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
Dictation Repairs deliver a service therefore they will NOT
- Treat people of particular sexual orientation, religion or belief less favourably than others.
- Treat civil partners differently to those who are married or treat same sex unmarried couple differently to mixed sex unmarried couples.
- Advertise in a way that discriminates unlawfully or get someone else to do any of these things.
Dictation Repairs provides a services that offers in a non-discriminatory way, which means they must ensure people are treated equally regardless of sexual orientation (actual or perceived) or on grounds of their religion or belief, or lack of religion or belief.
6 Sullivan Walk
Tyne & Wear